Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Pretty in Pink Party

So valentines day is coming up and I wanted to do a valentines day party! The problem is I think Valentines day party's can be really cheesy... so I changed the name and made it a little bit more grown up. Get ready to have a Pretty in Pink party :)

Here are some of the ideas I have found...









Raspberries with white chocolate chips inside!










Small cupcakes with hearts <3









Or if you don't like the cupcake idea how about an ombred hugs and kisses cake? (or why not do both? you can never  have too many sweets!)










Or pretzels covered in chocolate with heart sprinkles?











To top it all off how about these champagne bottles?

















For the kiddos how about milk and cookies?  For the hearts in the milk put red die in milk and freeze it. Then you will have cute ice hearts that the kids will love!










Everyone will love these handmade mason jar lemonades! :)










One last think that will make your party a hit is this cute photo booth background!


Also don't forget props for your photo booth. Props always make things fun :)








Okay well those are all the ideas I've found that are not lame haha :) Hope you have a great valentines day! I know I will :)

No comments:

Post a Comment