Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Vest trend

Lately I've been seeing this trend with vest coming back into style. This reminded me of back when I was in elementary school when we thought they were really cool. That image of elementary school really threw me off the new style fab, but when I really started looking at it I found that the things paired with the vests are actually really cute!






I love this combo of a plad polo and sweater with a vest on top. The layering makes it look really put together and cute.











I love how they put a statement necklace with this one. The poka-dots also add a cute touch. I' not in love with the pink vest but maybe I could grow to like it too?



















Adding a flease underneath makes it almost look lumberjacky and I love it! (The monogram is a cute added touch as well)
















Matching pattern can be tricky but this outfit does it perfectly! Gotta say I don't normally wear too much pattern but I would definitely wear this outfit.









Okay so here is me, officially admitting that I LOVE this new/old trend. I may just need to go out and invest in a vest now... Happy shopping everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment